2011-02-10

I got my Circle Lenses!

Side-by-side comparison. L-eye: With lens. R-eye: No lens.

Haunting ;) (I look so pissed >_>;)
Finally, the Circle Lenses I ordered have arrived :) I have 25/21 vision (more than perfect ;) ) so I did not order my lenses with any strength. Also, I have never worn contacts in my life, ever. It was a little difficult to get them in, but my boyfriend, bound to contacts, was a good teacher. I am comfortable with touching my eyes, so I got it after about 20 minutes.



I'm really in love with these contacts! I know that these aren't the best pictures, so I'll try to upload a better one tonight. They look so good, though. I'm getting used to them, too. They're getting more and more comfortable as the day wears on.

My eyes almost look soulless, but I think that's kind of cool and sexy ;)

Please post pictures of yourself with circle lenses! I want to see :)

Love,
Ayu

2 comments:

  1. He it's been nice following you! ^__^
    May I ask you, where did you get those amazing circle lens?
    It's absolutely adorable on you!
    I've been circle lens hunting lately, and those look pretty darling on ya. <3

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    Much love,
    missa
    hellomissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hellomissa!

    I got these from yesstyle.com
    Check out this link to see their collection:
    http://www.yesstyle.com/en/geo-beauty-circle-contact-lenses/list.html/bcc.11966_bpt.299_bid.311732

    ReplyDelete