2011-03-01

Day 7 & 8

Day 07- Favorite cover of your favorite song

I wouldn't say that this is my favorite (I have too many) but this pair does AMAZING piano covers of Ayumi's songs... I just wish they had better quality microphones! Ahh!



Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president
I'm totally not the person to ask when it comes to politics. Honestly, I have no idea. I'm not going to be a child and say "OMFG I WANT WILL SMITH TO BE PRESIDENT LOLOLOL" because clearly it takes someone who is objective, planful, open minded, honest, and patient (not to say Will Smith isn't this way, you know what I mean, right?). The ideal president would understand his/her people's wishes and abide to them as best as they could. I don't think the ideal president exists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment